NLDragonballcomNLDragonballcom

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Awesome

That was the pinnacle of all anime type animation I've ever seen in flash. Great job on the art and the voices were great (except you didn't raise your voice in places you should've) and the concept was even better. I just think that's so cool. Great job again.

smoke kills smoke kills

2 Much Irony for 1 Man

That was sweetness. And it was way too much irony for one man to handle. The connections between each occurrence was friggin awesome. Great storyline. Kudos

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

i need to change

the good doctor rocking out made me piss my pants. you are my personal avatar. continue your good work because it kicks much ass, no matter what any dumbass may tell you.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Nice Short

That really was a great game. I don't think it appropriate for everybody for obvious reasons, but it was nice and short. You got to the point and that's what counts anyways. Great music, animation and gameplay. Only thing I suggest is that instead of once you win; the game ends, you should have it so maybe you win, become rich and run the town (sort of like grand theft auto), I was actually having fun just walking around and when I won it was prety abrupt. Just a suggestion, good job anyhow.

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Awesome

I loved playing this game... The rips were perfect as well as the music, but the controls couldv'e been better. What I would have preferred would have been using the arrows for direction and jumping and like the space bar for the blaster. But it was still an awesome game. Keep it up.

War on Nazism War on Nazism

well

overall, this is a fine shooter. the only problem is, you need to fix some things with the actionscript. first, you can't lose to the zombie, even when he beats you. you might want to fix that. also, i was at 0 health and nothing happened, might want to fix that as well. other then that, keep up the good work.