NLDragonballcomNLDragonballcom

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Nice Short

That really was a great game. I don't think it appropriate for everybody for obvious reasons, but it was nice and short. You got to the point and that's what counts anyways. Great music, animation and gameplay. Only thing I suggest is that instead of once you win; the game ends, you should have it so maybe you win, become rich and run the town (sort of like grand theft auto), I was actually having fun just walking around and when I won it was prety abrupt. Just a suggestion, good job anyhow.

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Awesome

I loved playing this game... The rips were perfect as well as the music, but the controls couldv'e been better. What I would have preferred would have been using the arrows for direction and jumping and like the space bar for the blaster. But it was still an awesome game. Keep it up.

War on Nazism War on Nazism

well

overall, this is a fine shooter. the only problem is, you need to fix some things with the actionscript. first, you can't lose to the zombie, even when he beats you. you might want to fix that. also, i was at 0 health and nothing happened, might want to fix that as well. other then that, keep up the good work.

anti cd anti cd

baka

maybe it's a typo for anti-cs, as in anti-counterstrike? did you even watch the movie (it's going to fast, loading dumb game shit)? oh well, it's nothing more then an ad for your website as far as i saw, but it still looked hella good doing it.

Canyon Glider Canyon Glider

Neat-O

I was impressed by this game's fun level. The graphics were 3d based, so that was cool and it was easy to learn. I enjoyed playing this game... So it gets a 5. Great job.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Awesome

After being extremely irritated by one of the other creations on the frontpage, i came acrossed this game which is definitely worthy of the frontpage. 3D modeling... sound effects... and just ruthless shoot em up. Great character and game, maybe the sequel should have a plot and background for Gunny Bunny? *clicks 5*

Make-AJ-Lo Make-AJ-Lo

Midly Disappointed

I think you should've changed the game a little bit at least? Nobody wants to see the exact same pictures that you put in the britney game... Good idea, but you need to bring some originality the second time through. Not recommended.

WhoopAss: Office Edition WhoopAss: Office Edition

Pretty Cool

It was pretty fun, and the animation was right on point... but I stopped playing when I got to level 5 and didn't really think there was an actual goal to the game. But basically, it was solid.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

OMG Talk about the Best ever

In addition to making my top 3 list (number 1 of course), this is the best flash I've ever came acrossed. Once I got used to the controls, in the awesome extra modes you have, I couldn't stop playing. There isn't anything better on Newgrounds - and those of you that have ranked below a 5 need to wake up. Great job Max... Great job.

And on a side note: Should I be worried that the moment I saw Jesus, I shot him with a grenade launcher?

enter the matrix in style enter the matrix in style

Eh

I'm pretty sure turd of the week is not a way to say "good job", so I'm gonna go along with that and say umm... It could've been better, much much better. I didn't even have fun :-/