NLDragonballcomNLDragonballcom

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Awesome

That was the pinnacle of all anime type animation I've ever seen in flash. Great job on the art and the voices were great (except you didn't raise your voice in places you should've) and the concept was even better. I just think that's so cool. Great job again.

smoke kills smoke kills

2 Much Irony for 1 Man

That was sweetness. And it was way too much irony for one man to handle. The connections between each occurrence was friggin awesome. Great storyline. Kudos

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

i need to change

the good doctor rocking out made me piss my pants. you are my personal avatar. continue your good work because it kicks much ass, no matter what any dumbass may tell you.

Bush - U.S. of Whatever Bush - U.S. of Whatever

Great stuff

It's not the fact that the art wasn't the best, but your style was what made it great. The song is awesome (eventhough i saw a clock movie for it first). I'll be watching this video repeatedly until I get it out of my head. Great work

Waking Phoenix Waking Phoenix

Sweetness

That was like awesome... Great work with the art there. I was actually interested the entire time, and the music was really soothing. The highlights: The cracking of the egg, the throwing up, and the flames. Keep it up man, you're really talented.

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

Oh my Goodness

Okay, so I anticipated this video ever since I saw the first one last month and with good reason. The movie was everything I wanted it to be and more. You had awesome sprite editing, once again, the best possible puns with the animation, perfect music so on and so forth. Also, I laughed on quite a few occasions, which doesn't happen very often(KUDOS!). I couldn't have enjoyed it much anymore, and if you do plan on making a part 3, please do say so - it'd be much appreciated. You are an awesome flash animator Randy, keep it up!
Also, to Xenom73: I went back just to check to see if the big rat with glasses was in that last scene, and he was - but he wasn't very big and kind of flooded in the middle.

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

Touching..

Lol, I'm flooding with emotions, I wish it would have been a little more upbeat because now I'm depressed. :'-(! Any movie able evoke emotions that strong deserves a 5! *clicks 5*

-True North- -True North-

All My 5 Were Belong to This

What a great idea to rival the clocks. Though, I still believe the computer voices have got to go... :-/ It was still an awesome movie, great stuff.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Oh my Goodness

*speechless* *clicks 5*

12_OS &Grim RC Episode 1 12_OS &Grim RC Episode 1

kick ass!

i loved this movie. simple enough of a premise exacuted wonderfully. i've never been one for the clock-crew style of animation, (at least the style used in this movie) but i enjoyed this movie. keep up the good work!